Applying for a UK university from overseas can be a daunting and challenging experience. Deciding on the best university and the most suitable course can be confusing and for many families our knowledge and experience of top UK universities can be of real help.
We offer students professional advice from those who genuinely understand the universities and the application process, who advise and prepare students for university and who are experienced in providing students with personalised support and guidance.
We only use experienced consultants who advise on every aspect of a student’s application and detailed discussions take place as each student has different aspirations and expectations. Our consultation process includes:
- Meeting with each individual student (in person if possible)
- Identifying your preferred academic subjects for study
- Guidance on writing the personal statement – the most important part of an application (you write it, not us!)
- Advising on the best, and most suitable, universities and courses
- Ensuring students apply in plenty of time so that the chances for securing a place are maximised
- Advising on the decision-making and short-listing process after receiving offers
- On-going discussions and advice at any time until a university place is secured
- Optional accompanied university visits