Creative changes in today’s educational provision are taking place swiftly. Our experienced consultants will work with, and support, governors and heads throughout the process, from initial discussions and assessment of relevant needs through to managing all aspects of any restructuring process, including managing communications with stakeholders and the wider community.
Influences on change may include:
- preparing young people for the changing world of C21st employment. How we teach and how students learn are at the centre of providing relevant and creative and appropriate education by restructuring and enhancing your school’s current provision.
- Identifying national and local demographic changes and adapting your school’s provision accordingly.
- School financial matters and planning; student numbers.
- Changing educational provision in the area, eg new or closing school.
Examples of restructuring:
- Realigning staff roles & responsibilities to create efficiencies and greater effectiveness.
- Identifying and addressing ineffective aspects of your core aims and ambitions.
- Reconfiguring classroom and corridor spaces to create a flexible learning ‘piazza’.
- Enhancing existing facilities: Sixth Form Learning and Innovation Centres, Multi-tech Learning Resource Hubs, imaginative boarding houses.
Whatever your vision for a better school, however ‘creative’ your ideas or needs, contact us for an initial discussion. With our input you can be sure of getting a practical and ‘fit for purpose’ solution.